Out of more than 5,000 submissions from 24 countries Paige1Media is named a Bronze winner in the 2014 Summit Creative Award® competition for its creative work for D-BAT.
JP Jones, founder of Paige1Media states, "We are so excited about the award from SCA this year! We really felt this Client's catalog was top-notch, glad to see that hard work pay off!"
The Summit Creative Award (SCA) recognizes and celebrates the creative achievements of small and medium sized advertising agencies worldwide with annual billings under $30 million. Celebrating its 20th year, the SCA has firmly established itself as the premier arbiter of creative excellence for firms of this size and has become a coveted honor.
This year's panel of international judges included:
- Howard Alport, Principal, Brandimage – United States
- Ilan Geva, Professor/Creative Director, Ilan Geva and Friends – United States
- Fred Lebhart, President & CEO, efelle media – United States Jack Adamson, Senior Creative, Crackerjack – Canada
- Gautam Nath, Vice-President, Balmoral Multicultural Marketing – Canada
- Mark Kamachi, Creative Director, ADMAKI – Canada
- Luke Li, Art Director, 360i – United States
- Curtis Wolowich, Creative Director, Agency59 – Canada
- Augusto Correia, Integrated Creative Art Director, Artplan – Brazil Marcus Enstrom, Creative Director, FaPa Familjen Pangea Advertising – Sweden
- Josh Levine, Founder, CEO, Alexander Interactive – United States
- Parveen Panwar, CEO, PMI 5 Media – United States
- Marcelo Lopes, Principal, Marcelo Lopes Design – Brazil
- Michael Mrakovcic, Executive Creative Director, Interact – Australia
- Juan Pablo Valencia, Creative Director, Contrapunto/BBDO – Russia
- Floor Wijburg, COO, W&I Consultants - Sweden
Entries in 20 major categories are judged against a stringent set of standards. During its blind judging, the Board of Judges search for and identify innovative and creative concepts, strong executions and the ability to communicate and persuade. Winners were selected in a wide-range of categories from print and broadcast to, emerging and social media.
“Winning a Summit Creative Award is a significant accomplishment in ones career. With vetted judges, tough judging criteria, blind judging processes, and strict bylaws limiting winners, only deserving entries receive recognition," said Jocelyn Luciano, Executive Director for the Summit International Awards (SIA). “The creative work this year was outstanding. Watching the judges debate the details of individual entries in the run-off for the tops spots was inspiring.”
This year's SCA creative competition included companies from the following 24 countries: Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and the United States.
|View the winning piece here|
The SIA organization was founded in 1994. Annually it conducts the Summit Creative Award, the Summit Marketing Effectiveness Award and the Summit Emerging Media Award.
Additional information about the Summit International Awards organization, its competitions and winning firms can be found on the SIA web site at www.summitawards.com.